Of course, you’ll need to create a no-scroll Facebook business page to stand out from the endless sea of status updates, news, and marketing promotions. It’s not enough to post a few pictures and hope for the best. You need a carefully crafted strategy to boost your business.
Here’s everything you need to know to create a business page on Facebook, including how to create a Facebook business page and how to update your page with beautiful designs.
What is a Facebook Business Page?
Your Facebook business page is your business home on Facebook. Think of it as a free business website that you can use to boost your online presence.
Just like your personal profile, your business page on Facebook includes features for sending and receiving messages, posting updates, receiving notifications, and interacting with content. Your Business Page also includes free business tools to build your brand, including Facebook Insights and Facebook Ads.
Rest assured, it’s 100% worth the time and effort it takes to create a business page on Facebook. Your customers are already using Facebook, providing endless opportunities to get noticed and build brand awareness. Regular business updates, product promotions, and interactive content can go a long way in cultivating relationships and building trust with your audience.
Benefits of creating a business page on Facebook
From start-ups to businesses, business owners who use social media effectively can promote their business in powerful ways.
Building a business page on Facebook is the fuel you need to boost your online presence, connect with your customers, and build loyalty. Here’s how Facebook can take your business to the next level.
- It connects you to your audience. Your business page creates a direct line of communication with your audience. Think about it: your fans follow your Facebook page to learn more about your business. At the same time, you can collect details about them, from their demographics to their buying habits, to bolster your marketing strategy.
- It humanizes your business. Your customers want to give your business a face, a name and a personality. Facebook helps you diversify your brand, showing the human side of business through one-to-one interactions and brand storytelling.
- It helps you build a community. Your business page is a central destination for your customers, prospects, and fans to talk about your business, share their opinions, and offer feedback. When you bring people together around a shared love for your brand, you create a loyal following that keeps growing.
5 Easy Steps to Create a Facebook Business Page
Ready to grow your business with Facebook? Creating a business page on Facebook is easier than you think. All you need is a Facebook profile to get started.
Here’s how to create a business page on Facebook:
1. Log in to your Facebook profile.
2. On the right side of the home page, click Create and choose Page.
3. Name your business page. Use the name of your brand, company or organization to appear in Research results and make your page recognizable.
4. Choose a category to describe your type of business. You can add up to three categories.
5. Write a brief description of what your business does, the services you provide, or the purpose of your page.
Tips for optimizing your Facebook business page
Mastering the art of Facebook can be tricky for business owners. You’re already busy running your business, shipping products, and posting on social media. How can you keep up with Facebook’s ever-changing algorithms?
Don’t worry, it’s still possible to be successful on Facebook, even if you wear many hats. Now that you know how to create a business page on Facebook, here’s how to optimize your page.
Stand out with a recognizable profile picture.
Start by uploading a profile photo that your audience will recognize. If you are a freelancer, your profile picture can be a simple head shot. In the meantime, if you’re running a startup, try uploading your company logo. If you’re not recognizable, you’ll have a hard time getting likes.
Choose an eye-catching cover image.
Your cover photo takes up valuable space on your Facebook page, so it’s worth taking the time to get your design right. For visual harmony, upload a consistent profile photo and cover photo. If you want to show off your storytelling skills, impress your audience with a cover video. Bright colors are always a good idea here.
Add a call-to-action button.
Want to drive traffic to your website? Your CTA button will be your MVP. To add a CTA to your page, click on the blue Add a button choose the type of CTA to create and enter the URL you want it to direct visitors to.
Don’t forget your On section.
Your On is the first place your audience turns to learn more about your brand. It should represent your brand, use your brand tone, and give your audience an idea of what to expect. You can include a mission statement, company milestones, or your brand story. Just make sure it’s short, sweet, and packs a punch.
Differentiate your brand with engaging content.
You’ve created a Facebook business page and filled in the blanks, but your hard work isn’t done yet. Now you need to upgrade your page with content that drives engagement. According to HubSpot, visual content is 40 times more likely to be shared on social media. This means that photos and videos are your secrets to success on Facebook.
Stick to a consistent posting schedule.
Facebook won’t work with a “set it and forget it” strategy. To grow your online presence, you need to decide how often you will post and when. If you only update your page once every few months, you won’t look as reliable. After all, how much do you trust brands that haven’t updated their social media for a few months? On the other hand, if you post too frequently, you risk coming across as boring or spammy.
How to Create Attractive Designs for Your Facebook Business Page with Picsart
With so many businesses already using Facebook, standing out from the crowd can seem like an uphill battle. That’s why you need an action plan to break up the digital clutter.
The good news? It’s easy to design eye-catching Facebook posts with Picsart, even if you don’t have hours to spend creating timely, relevant, and trending posts. Here’s how to amplify your Facebook business page with conversion-worthy content.
On the Web:
1. Open the Picsart web editor and in the Design for section, select Facebook. We’ll walk you through the process for a profile cover image here, but you can also use one of the other subcategories.
2. Choose from a selection of Facebook-ready templates and edit them as needed. Or click To download to upload your own images.
3. Customize your Facebook post with your favorite fonts, filters, stickers, and icons to design scroll-stopping content.
4. When you’re done, click Export, To downloadand share your edit on Facebook to boost engagement and fill your feed with top-notch content.
1. Open the Picsart app and tap the plus sign (+) to start a new project.
2. Choose from a selection of customizable Facebook-ready templates.
3. Tap the required Facebook image type. We’ll be using a cover image for this tutorial.
4. Replace and customize any element of the template to suit your personal branding preferences. That means images, stickers, fonts, or any other graphics you want to add.
5. When you are done, press Following and Save. Then, share your edit on Facebook to captivate your audience and transform your feed with high-quality posts.
Create at the speed of culture
Picsart is a complete ecosystem of free content, powerful tools, and creator inspiration. With one billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active creators, Picsart is the largest creative platform in the world. Picsart has collaborated with major artists and brands like BLACKPINK, Taylor Swift, The Jonas Brothers, Lizzo, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez, One Direction, Sanrio: Hello Kitty, Warner Bros. Entertainment, iHeartMedia, Condé Nast, and more. Download the app or start editing on the web today to enhance your photos and videos with thousands of quick and easy editing tools, trendy filters, fun stickers and shiny backgrounds. Unleash your creativity and go gold for premium benefits!