We’ll go into detail below and explain some of the best landing page examples. There are several types of website landing pages, and each has a different and finite function. There are campaign landing pages and others for purely informational purposes. Others are inherent to the operation of your site.
As you start to get creative and craft those spaces for your website, gather some landing page design inspiration by playing around with color schemes, fonts, and themes on a design app before committing your ideas. virtual ink ideas on your website. Whether you’re a business with an e-commerce site or a tech startup that provides a virtual service, the best landing page ideas are ones that look good, so keep aesthetics at the top of your list. Landing pages are all about that perfect balance of form and function.
What is a landing page?
As the name suggests, a landing page is a place where a viewer lands, usually after clicking on a link or advertisement. This page is self-contained and is linked to the campaign for which the viewer clicked the link.
Why are landing pages important for e-commerce?
If you pay for online advertisements hoping to reach your target audience or send marketing campaigns to loyal customers, you want the connection between these spaces and your website to work as well as possible.
We are not just talking about the digital link. We mean the logical. If the advertisement or email campaign is for a specific promotion or product, customers will expect to be redirected to a page where they can find more information.
It’s a good idea to try to facilitate sales through your landing page if you have an e-commerce site. If a customer is interested in a product or promotion you’ve promoted, make it easier for them to complete their purchase by providing a visually appealing and informative landing page.
What are the best platforms to create a website?
With today’s technology, you don’t have to be a designer or coder to create a professional-looking website. There are easy-to-use tools that will guide you through the process of building a site and updating features like landing pages. Here are some of the best website builders:
- square space
Looking for inspiration? 18 different types of stunning landing pages
There is no one way to use a landing page. All marketing campaigns are different, and landing pages can meet those distinct needs in a wide range of visual styles.
- A “compressible” page: Get information from your visitors like their email address or phone number for future campaigns or offer them a free trial. Everything to engage them.
- A product details page: Mix visuals and text to give customers a complete view of your products.
- Lead capture: It’s all in the name. This space is all about capturing customer information.
- Unsubscribe: Sometimes customers leave, and that’s normal. Use a landing page to let them know they were successfully unsubscribed.
- A page about us: Tell your viewers what you are and put your heart into it.
- A page to come: If you’re not ready to reveal your site just yet, remind your viewers that you will be soon. Include a date so they will return.
- A thank you: Watch your manners, even on the internet. Thank your viewers for being there or for making a purchase.
- A 404 page: We all make mistakes. Turn yours into an opportunity to engage your customers or at least make them laugh.
- An event page: Whether it’s a physical event or a virtual launch, capitalize on people’s need to be in the know by using this space to provide insight.
- A login page: If your site requires access, use the login area wisely. Advertise, offer a promotion, or include testimonials.
Conversion of leads (sales)
- A long page: Explain your products and your vision in detail.
- One click page: Facilitate a purchase by leaving a link that will redirect customers to a specific product.
- A start page: Especially handy for virtual service companies, this type of page allows users to start interacting with your application or program.
- A plan page: If you offer a service, use this space to show customers the different pricing plans you have. These are high converting landing pages.
- A referencing page: Reward people who recommend your site. Use this space to offer a discount to the referred person and then trigger that reward to be sent to the referrer.
Tips for creating an amazing landing page
- To be inspired: Get inspiration for landing pages by checking out these spaces on the sites you love. After you find examples of landing pages you like, explore Picsart templates for design themes that might guide you towards an aesthetic for your pages. Keep these references handy as design examples as you transfer your ideas to your web page creation software.
- Don’t try to do too much: Use the list above to help you limit what your page should do. You don’t want to confuse viewers with too much information or more than one call to action. Consider this the number one best practice for a landing page. Also, keep the design clean, with plenty of white space (or whatever your company colors are). You don’t want viewers scrolling for essential information that should be front and center.
Create at the speed of culture
Picsart is a complete ecosystem of free content, powerful tools, and creator inspiration. With one billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active creators, Picsart is the largest creative platform in the world. Picsart has collaborated with major artists and brands like BLACKPINK, Taylor Swift, The Jonas Brothers, Lizzo, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez, One Direction, Sanrio: Hello Kitty, Warner Bros. Entertainment, iHeartMedia, Condé Nast, and more. Download the app or start editing on the web today to enhance your photos and videos with thousands of quick and easy editing tools, trendy filters, fun stickers and shiny backgrounds. Unleash your creativity and go gold for premium benefits!