This blog post is about questions to ask a guy.
Just to be real here, it’s fair to say that men are so different from women. And we’re not talking about anatomy here. Their ways of thinking and behaving might be strange. But sometimes guys are hard to understand.
However, good communication is so important in any relationship. Imagine a perfect world where you could ask questions and get perfect answers.
If only it were that simple. Men are much less complex than most women, so it’s important to be strategic and intentional with the questions you ask.
But no worries, we’re here to help! In this blog post, you will find awesome questions to ask a guy. We decided to categorize them from the friendship phase to the fiancé phase. Here at the 6 steps:
- Basic Questions
- Talk (non-exclusive)
- Official (a couple)
- Long term
Basic questions to ask a guy
Here are some good questions to ask a friend.
1 Which animal do you think best describes you? Why?
2. What era would you time travel to? Why?
3. If you could only take three items with you to a desert island, what would they be?
4. If you had to choose to live without one of your senses, which would you give up?
5. If your life was based on a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?
6. What are you looking forward to?
7. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. What do you do to stay in shape?
9. What was the best concert you ever attended?
10. What is your favorite drink?
11. Do you wear slippers or walk barefoot at home?
12. What is your favorite video game?
13. Do you have a nickname that you like?
14. What is your favorite Halloween costume?
15. What is the longest period of time you have been without sleep?
16. What is your favorite driving radio station?
17. How do you like your coffee?
18. What is your ideal breakfast?
19. Your least favorite fashion trend?
20. Can you remember the funniest thing you’ve ever done?
21. Where do you want to travel this year?
22. What is your favorite sport?
Questions to ask a guy when “talking”
You won’t be exclusive yet, but you can ask them to see where it goes. Here are some interesting questions that serve as great conversation starters.
23. Are you single?
24. What is your favorite movie?
25. What is a major relationship for you?
26. Or who is your favorite celebrity?
27. What is your favorite activity in your free time?
28. What is your dream car?
29. What do you like to do on rainy days?
30. What movie do you hate but still watch?
31. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
32. Do you like french fries if so, what are your favorite fries?
33. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
34. Do you like a funny woman or a pretty woman?
35. Do you like to dance?
36. Who is your favorite rapper?
37. What is your pet peeve?
38. What is your favorite dish?
39. What is your favorite social media platform?
40. Do you think all women are the same?
41. What is one thing you would like people to understand better about you?
42. If you could be a place, what place would you be?
43. Do you have any piercings?
44. Which fictional character do you most identify with?
45. Could you date someone taller than you?
Questions to Ask a Guy When Dating
Such an exciting phase. Ask random questions to better understand your man.
46. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
47. What was the first thing you noticed about me?
48. If you didn’t have to work in life, what would you spend your time doing?
49. What’s your favorite way to celebrate your birthday?
50. What would be one meal you could eat every day?
51. Do you want a future with me together?
52. When was your last relationship and how did it end?
53. Have you ever cheated on someone?
54. What attracted you to me?
55. What do you think of polygamy?
56. What is the weird thing that you find attractive?
57. Did you wear a mask during the pandemic?
58. What are you looking for and what are your intentions?
59. How long was your last relationship?
60. How long ago did your last relationship end?
61. What are your main priorities in your life?
62. Would you ever consider driving _____? *say your least favorite car*
63. Would you ever see your fingernails? Why or why not?
64. Could you tell me something about your to-do list this year?
65. If you could get the truth about a matter, what would you ask?
66. Who do you look up to? And why?
67. Have you ever been in love?
69. Do you have siblings?
Questions to ask a guy when he’s officially in a relationship
You two are finally in a relationship and exclusive. And your relationship status has changed. This is where you could ask lots of fun questions.
70. Can you teach me something you can do well?
71. What is your favorite childhood memory?
72. Do you care how my feet look?
73. So what would you do with a million dollars?
74. Can money buy happiness?
75. What three things do you wish you could say to your younger self?
76. What are you investing in right now?
77. Who knows you best?
78. What quality are you most attracted to in a partner?
79. What is your relationship with your family?
80. What do you like about your best friend?
81. Have you ever been accidentally caught in your birthday suit?
82. Do you think getting kicked in the balls hurts more than giving birth?
83. What will you never sacrifice?
84. What are you most ashamed of?
85. What is your love language?
86. Have you ever dived skinny?
87. What is the best gift you have ever received and who did it come from?
Questions to ask a guy in a serious relationship
If you want to take things to the next level, it would be a good idea to ask her these important questions. Deep questions that will make your bond even stronger.
88. Can I meet your friends?
89. Would you like to meet my friends?
90. Do you want children if yes, how many?
91. How would you describe me to others?
92. What is your financial situation?
93. What makes you doubt?
94. What do you like most about “us”?
95. How is your mental health?
96. What is your toxic trait?
97. Why do you treat me like you do?
98. What are your spiritual beliefs?
99. What holiday traditions are important to you?
Questions to ask a guy for a long term relationship
When you think you know everything about him. Here are some personal questions that will prove you wrong.
100. How many pillows do you need to sleep on?
101. What temperature do you prefer to sleep at night?
102. What was the best day of your life?
103. What was the worst moment of your life?
104. What about a joint bank account?
105. When you feel upset or hurt, what would you like me to do to comfort you?
This blog post is about questions to ask a guy.
Other posts you might like:
111 dirty questions to ask a guy to instantly flirt
21 questions for a new relationship (number 13 will shock you)
47 random questions to ask a guy for a fun conversation